Alside Windows was ranked as the third largest window seller by dollar volume in 2017. The following are the reasons that the brand is so popular and so good.
- Price. It’s not everything but it does have a significant impact on a purchase. Alside Windows has two things going for it that keep prices low. The company sells through distributors and installers. The brand is known to have one of the most low-key sales approaches in the business according to contractor reviews. The company also makes everything that they sell. This makes prices lower.
- Variety of materials. Alside Windows come in wood, vinyl, and aluminum. The choice provides a range of pricing. The difference in materials allows a customer to fit the window to their structure for the best look. Different materials provide different energy savings and protective features for varying climate conditions.
- Try it on for size. The company’s website and in store color matching center allows you to see what various colors and window types will look like on your home before you make a choice. The rate of satisfaction increases.
- Energy efficient designs. All Alside Windows are available in double pane and triple pane options. The idea is to fit the window to your energy demand and the climate that you live in. You are eligible for a tax break by installing an energy efficient window or a complete set of windows.
- Styles. Alside Windows produces sliding windows, awning windows, picture windows, single-hung windows, bay windows, double-hung windows, and casement windows. The majority of windows in homes and buildings are standard sizes. The company can produce made to order sizes on request. All windows include framing, glass, screens, sashes, screen frames, and interior moving parts.
- Warranty. Alside Windows are guaranteed for life. The warranty is transferable. The warranty covers all moving parts, any insulated glass units, screen frames, insulation materials, sash frame, and mainframe. The warranty can increase the resale value of the home.
- Simple maintenance. Vinyl and aluminum windows only need washing. Wood windows need to be painted periodically depending on the weather that they are exposed to. Alside provides maintenance instructions if the homeowner wants to do the work.
- History of innovation. Alside has been in the business for 70 years. The company has been at the front of developments that changed the way windows and replacement windows were made and installed.
The company is constantly developing new designs for windows that fit newer housing developments. Shapes and colors that catch the eye and complement the existing structure are a hallmark of the developments that the company has made.
Quality of construction both internally and externally have been a guiding principle behind the company’s success. This quality has been reflected in the continual certification of manufacturing facilities under the ISO9000 international quality recognition standard.