BOW WINDOWS BY DISCOUNT WINDOWS
A Bow window is a curved bay window usually with four or more windows.
Bow windows are usually casement windows that are designed to give interior of a room a an illusion of being more spacious. A Bow window brings a lots of sun-light and a unique look to any room.
The central windows in a Bow windows, as a rule, are fixed and the side windows open for the ventilation.
Pros of the Bow window
- Bow windows are designed for view. Because other windows are stock inside the wall of a house, bow windows are outside, stretched out.
- If you want to add space install a Bow window. You can use the shelf for added storage, especially the Bow windows that go down to the floor.
- Casement windows are easy to clean without going outside.
- Sunlight! This window will bring a lot of sunlight to your home, from all directions.
Cons of the Bow window
- Expensive. Bow windows are spendy.
- These windows have to be installed by pros, because a poorly installed window will cause structural damage.
- A lot of natural heat. Because of the size of the window you will be bringing a lot of heat from the sun. So, make sure your Bow window is energy efficient to reduce solar heat.