BAY WINDOWS BY DISCOUNT WINDOWS
A Bay window is a window with 3 windows.
Bay windows are usually casement windows that are designed to give interior of a room an illusion of being more spacious. A Bay window brings a lots of sun-light and a unique look to any room.
The central window in a Bay windows, as a rule, are fixed and the side windows open for the ventilation.
Pros of the Bay window
- Bay windows are designed for view. Because other windows are stock inside the wall of a house, bow windows are outside, stretched out.
- If you want to add space install a Bay window. You can use the shelf for added storage, especially the Bay windows that go down to the floor.
- Casement windows are easy to clean without going outside.
- Sunlight! This window will bring a lot of sunlight to your home, from all directions.
Cons of the Bay window
- Expensive. Bay windows are spendy.
- These windows have to be installed by pros, because a poorly installed Bay window will cause structural damage.
- A lot of natural heat. Because of the size of the window you will be bringing a lot of heat from the sun. So, make sure your Bay window is energy efficient to reduce solar heat.